How it works
Am I eligible?
You are eligible to apply for tickets through Tickets for Troops if you are a serving member of HM Armed Forces, or have been medically discharged from the Forces since the commencement of military action in Afghanistan in 2001.
Serving members include both Regulars and Reserves.
*serving members must have a valid MoD 90 (Service ID Card) and Service ID number to register and use the tickets available on this site. Those who have been medically discharged must enter the Service ID Number issued to them whilst serving in the HM Forces.
You will be require to verify that you are eligable to use Ticket For Troops.
How do I get my hands on these tickets?
To register: before having access to any tickets you will need to register with us. Do this by clicking on the Register/ Login icon on the top right hand corner of the homepage and fill out your details. Once registered, you will then be issued with a password via email.
To login: click on the Register/ Login icon, enter your username and password and click LOGIN.
To apply for tickets: find the event you want to go to by using the search and ticket finder functions, select ‘Book Tickets’ next to the event you have chosen and fill out the required details in order to a.) receive tickets on a first come, first serve basis or b.) be entered for the ballot.
If you have entered into a ballot we will then notify you by email or telephone whether you have been successful with your application.
Receiving tickets: your tickets may either be posted to you or made available for collection at the venue – please check the booking page and your confirmation email for this information.
If you have not received a confirmation email and reference number it is likely that your order has not been completed. Please contact the TFT office for advice.
What are the rules and regulations?
- Each member is entitled to one account only. Multiple accounts will be blocked and removed.
- The registered member must be in attendance at an event but they may use the additional tickets to take friends and family along as their guests.
- To enable all members to have a chance of being able to apply for and attend events, you must not book in excess of 10 first come, first serve events per year and understand that we will close your account if you do so.
- If tickets are available for collection from the venue you will be required to present your MoD 90 (Service ID) at the box office to receive your tickets.
- If your tickets have been sent to you by post, please expect random ID checks at the event.
- All first come, first serve events will require a non-refundable £3.50 booking fee.
- Please ensure you read all the information provided on confirmation emails.
- It is a criminal offence to tout tickets obtained through TFT. The Ministry of Defence and the Police will be notified if a member is caught doing so. This offence is taken very seriously and Tickets For Troops will request the strongest repercussions possible.
- Failure to attend an event without giving the Tickets For Troops team sufficient notice will result in your account being suspended.
- To prevent fraud and protect Tickets For Troops and you, we may carry out checks and/or you may be asked to provide additional information (such as a copy of your MOD 90 or proof of eligibility to the charity) after your booking so we can verify your tickets. If we suspect fraud we may cancel any order or tickets and report this to Action Fraud, the military police and your Chain of Command.
- In most cases, Tickets For Troops members and their guests will be appreciative towards the Tickets For Troops team and their donors but a minority are abusive and aggressive over the phone and via email. Please note this is not tolerated by Tickets For Troops and any behaviour like this will jeopardise an individuals usage of the charity and their membership may be terminated.
I would like to find out more, where should I go?
Please check out our FAQ page for more information
Code of Conduct
Compliance with TFT rules and policy
- The Tickets For Troops member must be the only person using the account.
- All tickets must be booked by the Tickets For Troops member and in their name and details.
- The registered member must be in attendance at an event but any additional tickets may be used by family or friends as their guests.
- It is a criminal offence to tout tickets obtained through Tickets For Troops. The Ministry of Defence and the Police will be notified if a member is caught doing so. This offence is taken very seriously and Tickets For Troops will request the strongest repercussions possible.
Respect for TFT Employees
- Tickets For Troops is a civilian organisation and is not part of the military. The charity is run independently and is not affiliated with the Welfare department or any of their policies.
- Any abuse of the Tickets For Troops members of staff will not be tolerated, this includes use of foul or aggressive language in all mediums from the TFT member or their family.
- In most cases, Tickets For Troops members and their guests will be appreciative towards the Tickets For Troops team and their donors but a minority are abusive and aggressive over the phone and via email. Please note this is not tolerated by Tickets For Troops and any behaviour like this will jeopardise an individual’s usage of the charity and their membership may be terminated. Any serious offences will be passed onto the MOD.
- Unacceptable behaviour will jeopardise an individual’s account and their membership may be terminated and, in the most extreme cases, will be passed on to the MOD.
Behaviour at Events booked through TFT
- Occasionally we receive reports of bad behaviour including aggression, heckling and abuse by members and their guests at events. Such reports bring the TFT and the Armed Forces in disrepute and is detrimental to our relationships with donors. Such behaviour will lead to disciplinary actions.
- Tickets For Troops may have to take disciplinary action against members who fail to follow our code of conduct. This will include termination of membership and Tickets For Troops informing the MOD.