Terms and Conditions
- By submitting your details you give Tickets For Troops permission to verify the personal data you are providing to confirm your eligibility. Providing false information is a criminal offence and Tickets For Troops may prosecute anyone knowingly doing so.
- Tickets can only be requested by serving personnel, war widows in receipt of an attributable pension and veterans medically discharged from the forces since 2001.
- Eligible members are entitled to one Tickets For Troops account only.
- It is a criminal offence to sell or tout tickets obtained through TFT. Any member caught doing so should expect severe repercussions and their account removed from our system.
1. Providing your consent for Tickets For Troops to use your data as stated above is a necessary condition for using Tickets For Troops. If you do not provide your consent for your data to be used as stated, you will not be able to use Tickets For Troops.